It is very obvious that there are many popular uses for interactive walls, one of the most prolific being the use of this attractive and very interesting technology for branding businesses.
The simplest way of describing an interactive wall is by saying that it is a multimedia projection system that, by using an infrared grid, responds to the users every move. Everything is done in real time without any delay.
An interactive wall is one of the best, if not the best, solution for business branding in areas of high traffic such as airports, shopping centres, hotels and clubs and a unique multimedia setting for promotional events like exhibitions, corporate events and conferences.
Just some of the advantages of this technology are as follows…
- It is a surprising, innovative form of promotion giving an image of a modern company that is open to new trends.
- It is a medium that will constantly arouse considerable interest among consumers due to the fact that interaction builds stronger ties with customers making content much easier to remember.
- It is an unconventional and eye-catching way to present an offer in high traffic areas.
- It is a medium showing a very high degree of technological advancement affording your company the opportunity to distinguish itself from the competition.
- It is an excellent way to diversify every different event attracting the attention of participants, engaging them and encouraging them to interact
- It can be used to support an advertising campaign as the main attraction or supplement an existing campaign.
- It can be used in conjunction with whispering speaker technology which enhances the effect on the client. The sound is coupled with the image creating interesting interactive audio-visual fusion.
For more information on the creative technology offered by Arcstream AV, including our interactive walls, contact us here.